- Seizure first aid trainings/Educational outreach
- Referrals to epilepsy specialists for adults and children
- Referrals to social workers and community support
- Advocacy services (employment and discrimination issues)
- Information on epilepsy treatment, available medications, first aid and safety issues as well as Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP)
- Print epilepsy education materials
- Support groups
To get additional information or request any of these services, please call the office at 808.528.3058 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the Epilepsy & Seizures 24/7 Helpline. The Helpline has trained information specialists standing by to answer your questions about epilepsy and seizures and provide you with support, guidance, and access to national and local resources.