The 2014 Freedom Run will be held on Friday July 4, 2014 at Kailua High School. The run promotes epilepsy awareness. All proceeds collected from the event go towards programs and serves of Epilepsy Foundation of Hawaii.
- Timed 5 km and 10 km runs
- 1 mile walk that welcomes, wheelchairs, strollers, and pets on leash
You can register online at www.active.com or click on the form below and mail it to: 1050 Ala Moana Blvd Ste 2550, Honolulu, HI 96814
Your help and support is greatly needed and appreciated for this special event. Volunteer duties may include:
- Registering Participants
- Securing sponsors & in-kind donations
- Assisting with setup/breakdown
- Cheering on runners
- Helping with event logistics
Contact email@example.com or (808) 528-3058 if you are interested in volunteering for Freedom Run.